Should You Report an Abusive Parent?

Dr. Phil believes that if you stand by silently while abuse is occurring, you are a party to it. Get involved and be willing to say something if you see a parent doing the following to a child:

  • If you see an adult shaking a child.

  • If you see an adult striking a child with clenched fists.

Around the Web